In order to create a nation in which abortion is unthinkable, part of our core mission is to empower pro-life students to support their pregnant and parenting peers. We know student parents can have it all and embrace both their educations and their children; many just need a helping hand. A large part of this effort includes changing campus policies to be more accommodating to student parents. And it has changed and saved lives.
Over the last 15 years, we have overseen more than 30 campus policy changes.
If you’re currently a part of your Student Government or your campus Students for Life group and you want to make positive campus policy changes, fill out our form below to apply to work with us.
We will give you the tools you need to:
- Establish a university daycare
- Increase the number of diaper changing facilities on campus
- Create maternity parking spaces
- Divest school funds away from abortion
- Prevent discrimination against pregnant & parenting students
- Declare your school a Sanctuary for the Preborn
- BONUS: Condemn Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger if she is honored somewhere on your campus
Flights, housing, and meals will be covered by SFLAction.
Applications are due Thursday, March 31st, 2022.
Register below to apply for our Summer Kick-Off Weekend!