I SUPPORT PROTECTION AT CONCEPTION
- My commitment to making abortion unthinkable and unavailable, with the full knowledge that the abortion industry will simply encourage earlier and earlier abortions until we make abortion illegal from the moment a human being begins to exist.
- To seek equal justice for the preborn, regardless of their stage of gestation or any other external factor.
- To urge my legislators at every opportunity, and at all levels of government, to protect life at conception in law.
- That my end goal is complete abortion abolition, consistent with my belief that preborn humans are equal to born humans from the moment of conception.
- I will not be satisfied with only incremental measures, though I will not oppose any law that will save preborn lives.
- That my work as a pro-life advocate is not done when Roe v. Wade is reversed, as Roe’s reversal will merely initiate 50 individual state battles over abortion.
- To challenge my legislators to dream big, beyond 15-week abortion bans. I will encourage them to confront Roe v. Wade rather than trying to make lesser pro-life legislation fit into this bad legal framework.
- To prepare now for a Post-Roe America, by familiarizing myself with the resources available for women in my community (StandingWithYou.org) so that I am ready to help women in need.
Sperm and egg combine to create a new human being with his or her own unique DNA.
Initial Brain Development
Positive Pregnancy Test
Right v. Left Handedness Emerges
Yawning, Thumb Sucking, and Fingerprints
Complex Facial Expressions
Regardless of the outcome of the United States Supreme Court decision on Dobbs v. Jackson this summer, the mission of the pro-life movement must always be to protect human life starting at the moment of conception.