The Biden Admin is very fixed on forcing abortion on Americans - and right now,
that focus is on mandating abortifacient birth control funding.
“Let’s be clear: Anyone is free to purchase contraception; at issue is who pays for it. And it’s an obsessive kind of cruelty from Corporate Abortion and its political allies that insist the money come from people who strongly believe that it matters whether we as a society are preparing to welcome children into the world,” said SFLA’s Kristan Hawkins.
The Key Points
- The Biden Administration is pursuing a plan to force funding of ‘all U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved, cleared, or granted contraceptives.’
- This proposed rule is entitled ‘Coverage of Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act.'
- Some of these approved contraceptives include sterilization and abortifacients to which Hawkins called “an obsessive kind of cruelty” when you consider that in two separate Supreme Court cases, it was determined that the conscience rights of individuals mattered on issues of abortion, abortifacients, and birth control.
- By amending regulations under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, President Biden’s proposal would undo 2018 policies that allow entities and individuals with moral objections to oppose such services.
- In addition, the proposed rule attempts to circumvent entities’ choice to not provide contraceptive services by reimbursing eligible individuals with a “user fee adjustment.”
Who Wins & Who Loses
If this HHS change is made, the big winners are Planned Parenthood & Corporate Abortion, who will be gifted a mandate that will force Americans to underwrite the birth control distribution side of their business. Planned Parenthood is a massive distributor of contraception, which very frequently fails to prevent pregnancy and creates a steady supply of abortion customers.
And the big losers?
American taxpayers who would be forced to fund contraceptives which can include abortifacient type through insurance against their moral beliefs.
Preborn humans whose lives could be ended by abortifacient contraception.
Medical professionals who must pretend that abortifacients mislabeled as contraception should also be paid for.
And minors who need the advice of a caring adult, not those who stand to profit from risky behavior thanks in part to contraceptive drugs and devices.
Biden's HHS must be stopped.
SUBMIT YOUR COMMENT TO HHS.
During HHS rule changes, a comment period opens. YOU can make your voice heard. Submit your comment of opposition using the form below.